This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.raymondnext.com (hereinafter referred to as ‘Website’) is owned by Raymond Limited, a company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1913 with its registered office at Plot No.156/H.No. 2, Village Zadgaon, Ratnagiri - 415 612, Maharashtra, India (hereinafter referred to as "Raymond).
Raymond does not allow the User to make purchases without providing certain essential details like name, address, e-mail and mobile number on the Website.
1. Membership Eligibility
Use of the Website is available only to persons who are capable of entering into legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are ‘incompetent to contract’ within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If You are a minor, i.e. under the age of 18 years, You shall not register as a User of the Website and shall not transact on or use the Website. As a minor if You wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by Your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Raymond reserves the right to terminate Your membership and/or refuse to provide You with access to the Website if it is brought to Raymond's notice or if it is discovered that You are under the age of 18 years or You are not eligible to execute any legal document in Your personal capacity.
2. Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website, send emails or other data, information or communication to Us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with You by e-mail or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
4. Limited Remedies
In the event any products sold by Us to You through this Website is found to be inherently defective or damaged, We agree to accept a return of such product within a period of 30 days from the date of purchase. In such event We may at Our sole discretion, either replace the Product with another similar product or refund the amounts paid for the product. Save for this limited remedy, You agree You shall have no other remedies against Us in the event of receiving and inherently defective or damaged product.
Registration on the Website is free of charge for Users. We do not charge any fee for browsing, viewing the products featured on the Website. We reserve the right to change the fee policy from time to time. In particular, We may in our sole discretion introduce new products, related services and modify some or all of the existing Services offered on the Website. In such an event, We reserve the right to introduce fees for the new Services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing Services, as the case may be. Changes to the fee policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees if and when chargeable shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Us through modes of payment.
6. Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
(1) You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to ‘indecent representation of women’ within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of ‘junk mail’, ‘chain letters’, or unsolicited mass mailing or ‘spamming’;
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see ‘Copyright complaint’ below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, Account information, bulletins, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or Personally Identifiable Information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another User’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other User's enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harms minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/Users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) You shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) You shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (‘ISPs’) or other suppliers.
(2) You shall not use any ‘deep-link’, ‘page-scrape’, ‘robot’, ‘spider’ or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
(3) You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password ‘mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
(4) You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
(5) You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Raymond, Raymond Next, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Raymond on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Raymond's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Raymond's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Raymond.
(6) You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
(7) You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
(8) You shall at all times ensure full compliance with applicable laws including, but not limited to the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and ,and purchase, of our products or Services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
(12) Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
(13) It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or ‘hackers’) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to Your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
(14) Raymond shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to Your involvement/participation in any way on Your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
7. Content Posted on the Website
(1) Copyright, authors' rights and database rights
All content included on the Website, such as articles, blogs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software (collectively the “Content”), is the property of Raymond, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by India and international copyright, authors' rights and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Raymond and its affiliates and is protected by laws of India and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this Website is the property of Raymond, its affiliates or its software suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright and author' rights laws.
(2) Save for the limited right to access and use the Services in accordance with the Terms on a non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable basis, in the territory selected at the time of registration, there are no other rights being granted to You in the Services or any of the contents and functionalities.
(3) To the extent required, You grant Raymond a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, transferrable, sub-licensable right to host, display, demonstrate, publicly perform, use, reproduce, format, and distribute any content, posts, emails, uploads, materials, trademarks, trade names and any of Your intellectual property which You have provided to the or websites. Any content uploaded by You may be displayed and reproduced by Raymond in any manner it deems fit.
(5) You may use information on the products and Services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for Your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
(1) This Website, the Content, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and Services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this Website are provided on ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without any representation or warranties, expressed or implied except otherwise specified in writing herein or elsewhere on the Terms and Conditions. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, Raymond does not warrant that:
(i) This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
(ii) The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate, adequate or non-misleading;
(iii) The Content/ offers/ products made available on the Website will meet Your requirements or expectations or achieve the intended purpose;
(iv) The Services will be available at all times and will operate error free, be secure, or that there will be uninterrupted access and service;
(v) The defects in any of the content or information hosted on the Website will be corrected;
(vi) The integrity of the information on the Services or information You upload will be maintained;
(vii) It has screened or verified any of the information or Content that has been posted on the Website.
(2) Raymond will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, Your use of, or any other matter in connection with, the Website. Raymond does not warrant; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or Services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
(3) Nothing on the Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on the Website are governed by different state laws and if we are unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, We will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by US from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
(4) You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with Us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications about any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS communication.
(1) Raymond uses a third-party service provider to facilitate and collect payments (‘Payment Facility’) and Raymond is not liable or responsible for any issue that may arise between You and such third-party service provider. The Website will not facilitate transactions in any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
(2) While availing any of the payment method(s) available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability whatsoever in respect to any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
(i) Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or;
(ii) Exceeding the present limit mutually agreed by You and between ‘Bank(s)’, or;
(iii) Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or;
(iv) Declination of transaction for any other reason(s);
(3) All payments made against the purchases/related services on Website by You, shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India.
(4) Before shipping/delivering Your order to You, We may request You to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to government-issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by You for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
(i) Transactions, transaction price and all commercial terms such as delivery, dispatch of products and/or related services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between the User and Raymond. Use of the Payment Facility shall not render Raymond liable for any aspect of the Payment Facility including any deficiencies or fraud.
(iii) You understand, accept and agree that the Payment Facility is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through cash on delivery, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing the Payment Facility, Raymond is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price.
(iv) User’s arrangement with Issuing Bank
i. All valid Credit/Debit/Cash Card and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective issuing bank and payment instrument issuing company;
ii. All online bank transfers from valid bank accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective issuing bank which support the Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such online bank transfers on the Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective issuing bank.
(6) Payment Facility for Buyers
(i) You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with Us to purchase the products and/or related services from Us using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the transaction price through Your issuing bank to Us using the Payment Facility.
(ii) You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify the Payment Facility using the appropriate Website features immediately upon Delivery or non-delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non-notification by You of Delivery or non-delivery within the time period specified in the policies shall be construed as a deemed delivery in respect of that transaction. In case of cash on delivery transactions, the Buyer is required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
(iii) You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain categories of products and/or services and/or transactions as mentioned in the policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the transactions for those products and/or services.
(iv) Except for cash on delivery transactions, refunds, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where transaction price was received.
(v) For cash on delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via NEFT transfers to the accounts provided by the Buyers (as per registration details provided by the Buyer).
(vi) Refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the transaction price received in Indian Rupees.
(vii) For electronic payments, refunds shall be made through the source payment gateway by which the payment was made by Buyer or any other manner as may be required by applicable law.
(viii) Refunds shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Raymond in case of any misuse by the Buyer.
(ix) Refund shall be subject to the Buyer complying with Our policies as available on the Website and/ or informed to the Buyer from time to time.
(x) Raymond reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions or transaction price which Raymond may receive on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/Cash Card, Valid Bank Account and such other infrastructure, or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through the Payment Facility, payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process transactions exceeding such limit.
(xi) Raymond reserves the right to refuse to process transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by the Buyer with Raymond or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
(xii) Raymond may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for cash on delivery transactions) transaction price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Raymond. As a result of such checks, if Raymond is not satisfied with the credibility of the Buyer or genuineness of the transaction/transaction price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of/the buyer’s commitment to pay transaction price.
(xiii) Raymond may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. delaying Dispatch, if Raymond deems it suspicious or for the Buyer conducting high transaction volumes, to ensure safety of the transaction and transaction Price. In addition, Raymond may hold transaction price and Raymond may not dispatch, or remit transaction price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to the Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
(xiv) The Buyer acknowledges that Raymond will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction/transaction price or any delay in processing a transaction/transaction price which is beyond the control of Raymond.
11. Applicable Law
12. Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Raymond makes no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/countries other than India. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations/countries other than India do so at their sole discretion and Raymond is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/countries other than India, or compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
13. Limitation of Liability
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions or comments, complaints including but not limited to abuse and misuse of the Website and or Services, or any issues relating to data privacy (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright or trademark infringement) regarding this Website.
You may be required to provide Your name, e-mail address, physical address and contact numbers while providing the questions, comments or complaints so that Raymond may be in a position to verify details or check the authenticity of the complaints.
15. Other Businesses
Raymond does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to affiliates and/or third party websites using the Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which Raymond assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Raymond does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Raymond does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
(1) Suspension and Termination:
(2) Force Majeure: In no event shall Raymond be liable for any acts beyond its control or for any acts of God.
(3) Access: This Service is intended for viewing and use in India, Raymond does not make any claim that the Service and its contents may be lawfully viewed or accessed in the jurisdiction You are viewing it in. You are solely responsible for complying with laws applicable to You.
(6) Severability: If any provision of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.