Incepted in 1925, Raymond has been synonymous with Trust, Quality and Excellence.
Raymond is a diversified conglomerate with majority business interests in Textile & Apparel sectors as well as presence across diverse segments such as FMCG, Engineering and Prophylactics in national and international markets. Having enjoyed the patronage of over a billion consumers, Raymond as a brand has been consistently delivering world class quality products to its consumers since the past nine decades.
Being a vertically and horizontally integrated manufacturer of Textiles, Raymond produces ‘The finest fabric in the world’. With over 1000 exclusive stores spread across 400 cities and an expansive network of over 20,000 retailers in India, Raymond and its brands are also available in tier IV & V cities. Over the years, Raymond has emerged as a preferred choice for top design houses across 55 countries. Raymond has also been a leading player in Shirting fabrics and is the No.1 brand in the OTC space. A formidable player in the Denim space, Raymond is also the top producer & preferred supplier of high quality Ring Denim to world’s leading Jeanswear brands. Given our fibre to fabric manufacturing capabilities, Raymond is a textile powerhouse with state of the art manufacturing infrastructure, best industry practices that has raised the bar of Indian textile manufacturing.
Having established its dominance in the Textiles, Raymond is also an aggressive player in the ready to wear apparel segment with reputed brands such as Park Avenue, ColorPlus, Parx & Raymond Ready To Wear that are a part of its product portfolio. Having pioneered the innovative concept of premium clothing, ‘Raymond Made To Measure’ offers luxurious service that allows discerning customers to personalize their ensemble bringing together their own personal taste.
Raymond also has a notable presence in the FMCG space through its subsidiaries such as J.K. Helene Curtis Ltd & J.K. Ansell Ltd. J.K. Helene Curtis under the brand name of Park Avenue offers male grooming products such as Deodorants, Shaving Solutions, Soaps, Shampoos and many more. J.K. Ansell is a 50:50 JV between Ansell and Raymond Group that offers condoms and deodorants under the brand name KamaSutra.
Raymond Group also has an extensive presence in the B2B space, through its garmenting business. Raymond’s state of the art & wholly owned subsidiaries such as Silver Spark Apparel Ltd, Celebrations Apparel Ltd & Everblue Apparel Ltd by crafts suits, trousers, shirts & Jeans for leading fashion labels across the world and is the only manufacturer of Full canvas & Half Canvas Jackets in India.
Raymond Ltd. ventured into the engineering business with the establishment of JK Files (India) Ltd. in 1949. Today, JK Files (Ltd. is the largest manufacturer of steel files in the world with a global market share of over 30% in the files business. The company also has a presence in the auto components industry through its subsidiary Ring Plus Aqua Ltd.
Awards & Recognition
At the Asia Retail Congress 2013, ColorPlus won an Award for ‘Impactful Retail Design and Visual Merchandising’.
‘Raymond’ been featured in the list of the 100 most powerful brands of India in 2012.
The group has the honor of being ‘The Business World Most Respected Company’ 2011 in the Apparel & Textile category.
It has been ranked 20th in 'The Brand Trust Report, India Study, 2011'.
Images Fashion Awards 2009 – Most Admired Textile Brand of the Year
The company received Most Admired Suiting Brand of the Year at Lyrca Images Fashion Awards in 2008.
It was awarded ‘Outstanding Exporter Award' in the engineering category at DHL & CNBC TV18 International Trade Awards 2006–07
- Global award for best store design, RTW store: Awarded by VMSD magazine, Canada
- India’s best companies to work for – SSAL: 2nd position in manufacturing and production category
- Excellence in cost management – RLCL: Awarded by the institute of cost accountants
- Export excellence award 2016 – SSAL: Best export manufacturer for the 2nd consecutive year
- 5 s excellence award – SSAL II: In the large manufacturing category
- Quality mark award 2016 – Raymond Vapi plant: Award won for the 3rd consecutive year
- Energy management insight award – 2016: Award won by Raymond Chhindwara and Jalgaon plant
- Marketing excellence award: Linen campaign awarded for consumer insight and content marketing
- Greentech safety award- Raymond Vapi plant: Award won for the 3rd consecutive year
- Recommended for re-certification: 1st textile mfg. unit to get this in India – Raymond Vapi plant
- Best procurement team award: For consecutive 2nd year
- Supply chain sustainability award: 1st position in the category
- Company with great managers – Award won by the Raymond Lifestyle Division for being the best among the 10 leading companies in India.
- Best store in Onam campaign: The Raymond Shop, KOCHI won 2nd prize in Pookolam contest at lulu mall